Hydraulic Hose & Fittings
Hydraulic Hose & Fittings while you wait...
Hydraulic hoses are critical to key industries such as:
- Heavy construction equipment
- Transport industry
- Agricultural (power takeoffs)
- Industrial applications
Replacing them can be a challenge – when your equipment is offline, it costs you time and money.
We know our customers demand strength and durability for their replacement hose, and we deliver. We make custom hydraulic hose assemblies using Parker brand hose with a constant working pressure of 4000 PSI. In addition, we inventory Parker's best-selling 43 series fittings.
Our staff has both the knowledge and expertise to promptly respond to your need, delivering the best solutions, using the highest quality materials and processes.
When do you need to replace hydraulic hoses?
Every hose has a lifespan. At some point, a hydraulic hose will fail and lead to loss of function on your heavy machinery. Signs to look for:
- torn or damaged section of hose
- loss of function of your heavy equipment
- burst hose or hose has blown-off fitting
- damaged fitting or disconnect of fitting from other connections
- Seepage from the hose or fitting
- Reduced flow from a broken or loose reinforcement resulting in a piling up at the end of the hose
If your equipment exhibits any of the above signs, you need to seriously consider replacing the hose and fitting.
Call 574-346-0181 and we'll fix or make your custom hose while you wait.
Services for Industrial Hose & Hydraulics:
- fabricate hose assemblies
- repair hose assemblies
- crimp hoses from 1/4” to 1”
- pressure test hose to 4000 PSI
- test air pumps and air tools
What to do if you have a hydraulic hose failure:
- promptly shut down equipment
- look for signs of hose failure
- make an assessment (does the failure need replacement or repair?)
- employ risk management strategy to prevent catastrophic failure